Saturday, November 16, 2019

Foot print on the Internet.

When you start using the Internet, you are like a prey that has fallen into a spider web, and you will never have the chance to escape again. Many people still think that simply sharing photos will not cause any problems, but as a little white who knows a little bit about the Internet, I know a simple photo can contain too much information. Therefore, I rarely use or share my photos when using social networks. Based on the advanced Google Image Search, anyone can find pictures about you from the Internet. When you share a photo with the school football team, people can scan the school logo from the database to determine your exact location.



You can even receive intimidation by email or text message. That's what we call Human flesh search (doxing) in China. Therefore, I personally think that private information should be kept on the Internet as little as possible, especially public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet Privacy

Social accounts, like the masks I mentioned in my previous blog, can be used to cover up your unethical behavior on the Internet. In China,...